21-A Reading Reflection No. 2 1) After reading " Mindset " by Carol Dweck this past week, I can easily say that the main argument and point of the book was to stress the importance of the correct mindset, hence the title, when conducting business and starting your own company. Carol believes that psychology can lead to success and only with the right mindset, in combination with an idea and work ethic, but mindset is not something that can be lacking. Dweck makes it a reoccurring point that in order to be successful in business, you must allow your mind to grow and become more psychologically intelligent to progress. 2) The book enhanced what I'm learning in ENT3003 by showing me there is more to business than just having a good idea and a good work ethic, it's also about where you are mentally and your mentality when problems come along, because they will, and this affects how you deal with them and progress. 3) Honestly, as silly as it sounds, I would...
Comments
Post a Comment